Sunday, December 28, 2008

My pleasant day

My life has turned very pleasant, it's really cool and melow these days, because I just do whatever I want and be with the people I wanna be with (which normally means visiting my granny with her sister, mum, mum's boyfriend and my dog, reading the lovely books I have)...
I enjoy myself really much, I could say I've reached 'happiness', though I still need to reach emotional balance (I'm a teenager, so I, sometimes, experience sudden mood-shifts...) and find love...
This is something that's been worrying me, because I'm in love, but, well... I know why I cannot tell the Special Guy, the Dream lover about my feelings... So, I cannot be actually happy if, well... I am not with him, my most beloved one. And sorry for bothering you with this emotional, boring stuff, it's just that I have a new keyboard, I want to use it and this is the stuff that goes through my mind right now... What goes through my mind most of the time...
Let's pass onto a more interesting subject... I hate to watch tv, it's something I can't really stand, something I loathe... Nevertheless, there's a network I love, and that is 'Animal Planet'. I love animals and plants, and have a great love for anything that's natural, so it is no surprise I like it. It is something I do in my summer holidays (just like now): watch that network while I'm having supper, or having tea, or breakfast, etc. I love learning and I love nature, so I love learning about nature. But there's this new programme called 'Dog Whisperer', hosted by César Millán, that is about a guy who helps people to improve their dog's lives. People with problematic dogs call him, and he helps them solve their problem. The programme starts when people show their dogs and introduce themselves, showing what their problem is. Then, César Millán arrives and they give a deeper explanation about their problem, and he discovers the root of the problem. He afterwards takes the dog for a walk and gets to know him, so that in the end he just pulls the leash firmly and lets the dog know who's the boss. Finally, the owners of the dog are very happy, because the problem is solved, they just need to help their dog continuing with the 'training'.
I saw some interesting cases, like a small poodle that didn't want to be combed, like a dog that followed an invisible light all around the house and a small female dog that loathed the leash and refused to wear it.
So my day end like this: I watched a small amount of this programmes during supper and afterwards, and finally I ended writing a small blurb in my blog about the lovely things I've done today. I'll probably now go to bed reading a book, that might well be 'Eldest', by Christopher Paolini or 'Matilda' (which I have read almost 10 times) by Roald Dahl.

No comments: